MapleLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Thanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulstarXD[Barry]

Christmas Thanks  Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Thanks    Christmas Thanks  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Hello and welcome to my post today ima be very thankful there are five things im thankful for reply and tell me what you are thankful for Very Happy
1. i am thankful that i am still alive
2. i am thankful for my friends in maplelegends and my family
3. i am thankful for getting my G2 I love you
4. i am thankful for all the nice things everyone in maplelegnds and in real life has done for me Surprised
5. I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR KROSS[SHELDON] FOR BEING SO NICE TO ME AND MAKING THE VERY BEST SERVER IN MAPLE PRIVATE SERVER[ I MEAN IT SO HARD TO PUT V.93 INTO V.75 SO NICE JOB KROSS Smile]

UR POSTER FOR MAJOR EVENTS Smile
SoulStarXD[Barry]santa
have a very happy Christmas
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Admin

Christmas Thanks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Thanks    Christmas Thanks  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Merry christmas Barry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://legendforums.co.cc/
SoulstarXD[Barry]

Christmas Thanks  Empty
PostSubject: thanks kross    Christmas Thanks  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:04 pm

when i mean this is the best server i mean it it so amizing and the one who created it wel he also cool i mean how the hell u manage v93 stuff on a v.75 server so evryone give thanks to kross for a very merry christmas now santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Thanks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Thanks    Christmas Thanks  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleLegends :: General Discussion-
Jump to: